This page organizes the public contributions of RN related to Israel-Palestine; the list may not be exhaustive as some work is better pursued if not publicized. RN also maintains a ‘country page’ for Isreal and Palestine on its Middle East Constitutional Forum (MECF).
- Decades after Sabra and Shatila massacre, impunity still unchallenged
- RN in Iraq and Israel-Palestine
- Judicial accountability in the ME- Mallat on Sharon’s legacy, STL
- Attorney Sharhabeel Al-Zaeem to RN: We should not lose hope and will continue our faith in peace.
- Israel-Palestine into the Middle East nonviolent revolution: RN welcomes prominent Palestinian attorney Sharhabeel Al-Zaeem to board
- RN Chairman Mallat in Harvard International Law Journal: Drafting a Joint UN Security Council Resolution on Israel-Palestine with Alan Dershowitz
- RN engages fresh worldwide debate on Israel-Palestine
- A federal Israel-Palestine: Nonviolence and law to end the 100-year civil war
- Netanyahu’s proposal for ‘lasting peace’ – and a human rights response